Australia is "weeping" at the death of cricketer Phillip Hughes, says former opening batsman Michael Slater - as the country mourns. BBC Sport
- Phillip Hughes death - how the world reacted
- Phillip Hughes: Reactions in quotes
- Australia batsman Phillip Hughes dies
- Could head injuries be eliminated?
- Hughes injury 'incredibly rare'
- Father of 'patient zero' tells of grief04:19
- Thailand's democracy in limbo02:59
- 12-year-old shot 'within two seconds'01:44
- Snow and rain calms Ferguson protest01:51
- Greece rescues 700 migrants from ship01:01
- Oil price falls as Opec meet02:21
- Extreme weather and its risk to lives01:13
- A look back at Phillip Hughes' career02:29
The American wife of London financier Sir Chris Hohn, Jamie Cooper-Hohn, is awarded £337m by a High Court judge in a divorce case.
A New Zealand man serving a life sentence for child molestation and murder who escaped to Brazil has been deported to his home country.
- Poroshenko in reform pledge01:59
- Why macaws are thriving in Caracas01:21
- Hail storm causes chaos in Brisbane01:06
- One-minute World News01:00
- Why are Thais raising three fingers?01:21
- Football club pay for woman's home01:44
- Sanctions hitting Russian oil firms02:12
- Obama pardons Thanksgiving turkeys02:27
Spurs beat Partizan Belgrade to reach the Europa League knockout stage in a game interrupted by pitch intruders.
Ferguson campaign targets Black Friday
Six numbers that tell the story of US race relations
Woman on subway flaunts Iran's dress code
Saving Kenya's children born of incest from a death sentence
Why are people so strongly affected by a death in sport? BBC Sport
- Oil prices plunge after Opec meeting
- Wal-Mart challenged on Black Friday
- How Korea helped prostitutes work at US bases
- The sensitive aircraft carrier issue
- German jobless rate hits record low
- Tensions ease in protest-hit Ferguson
- US race relations: Six statistics
- US police release boy shooting tapes
- "I refuse to be my daughter's diary"
- Yemen raid missed Western hostages
Last Updated at 21:50 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7900.08||Down||-5.88||-0.07%|
Major General Andrew Mackay on what the 14-year-campaign in Afghanistan achieved
Elsewhere on the BBC
Drama and archive combine to tell a story of football and WW1 on an experimental BBC website